Unsane Forums

The Forum for folks with a sandwich short of a PANIC

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuffChick58

PostSubject: Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 am

Hey everyone!

I'm Sheryl Vedamani but you probably know me as DuffChick58. I'm the MOD that's usually incredibly busy lol. I'm sort of a workaholic, but chances are you would be too if you were an animator, producer and storyboard artist.

You might recognize my work from that zombie flick that won the Teletoon at Night Pilot Project "Great Minds Taste Alike", ManVsGame used my drawing for his background "Man and Zeke" and the "Gravy Rainbow" drawing that Disasteradio posted everywhere or the Unsanitylive Xyentist Hoodie and Mug.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like any commission images or animations done as they are always welcome Smile

IN OTHER NEWS

I was going through some of the posts on the old UnsanityLIVE forum and came across this, which I think pretty much sums up how I feel about Tom and the community he has built over the years:

It's been an absolute pleasure being a part of this community and I'm looking forward to see what unsanity we can unleash in the future!

View user profile http://www.sherylvedamani.com
Nitroace

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community   Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 pm

We love you too Duffchick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonx8

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Duff we hope you enjoy your stay if not well its the only one you got thats not filled with bots so live with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitroace

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 pm

i agree with leon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community   

Back to top Go down

Hello to Tom and the growing UnsanityLIVE community
Page 1 of 1