Unsane Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsane Forums

The Forum for folks with a sandwich short of a PANIC

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

taco taco? It'sa me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psychotik91

psychotik91

taco taco?  It'sa me! Empty
PostSubject: taco taco? It'sa me!   taco taco?  It'sa me! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:27 am

yay this is alive again!! for those that dont know me are cant remember me, I'm Psychotik91 and I'm probably one of the many usuals in the chat. I have been watching since late 2010 (the justin.tv days) and I usually enter the chat with the phrase "taco taco?". Here is the origin of that phrase...

my mom went to the hospital back in March for signs of a heart attack (she didn't not suffer one, thank god, it was stress related) and we were sitting around the room, waiting for the doctor when a nurse walks by with a bag of taco bell in her hand. I randomly say "taco taco" and made my entire family bust out laughing. It helped bring laughter into a very intense moment in my life, so now I use it to enter chatrooms on twitch as a reminder to always bring out some laughter in the darkness of situations.

and yes, tacos are delicious Kappa 
Back to top Go down
timisthe42

timisthe42

taco taco?  It'sa me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco taco? It'sa me!   taco taco?  It'sa me! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 pm

burrito burrito
Back to top Go down

taco taco? It'sa me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unsane Forums :: General Discussions :: Introductions & Greetings-
Jump to: