Unsane Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsane Forums

The Forum for folks with a sandwich short of a PANIC

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New playthrough?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjamoose

Ninjamoose

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 am

This game has everything Tom would love, mutants, wastelands, ridiculous glitches, and terrible voiceovers, all packaged into a vodka-laden masochistic world.

I am talking about Stalker.

This is one of my favorites, so I may be a bit biased. The above video shows off of them nicely.

The actual game is Stalker: Call of Pripyat, the most recent installment of 3, and in my opinion, the best playing. It gives you semi-clear quests, it can be kind of hard, and it's got a fair share of scary moments.

Plus, it's old so Tom can probably get it for really cheap.

So should Tom play this at some point? Because I really think he should, he would probably love the poop out of it.x

TL;DR Fallout 3 with better gunplay, a smaller world, worse voiceovers, and Tom would probably love it.
Back to top Go down
BilobedManatee
Admin
Admin
BilobedManatee

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Ninjamoose wrote:
This game has everything Tom would love, mutants, wastelands, ridiculous glitches, and terrible voiceovers, all packaged into a vodka-laden masochistic world.

I am talking about Stalker.

This is one of my favorites, so I may be a bit biased. The above video shows off of them nicely.

The actual game is Stalker: Call of Pripyat, the most recent installment of 3, and in my opinion, the best playing. It gives you semi-clear quests, it can be kind of hard, and it's got a fair share of scary moments.

Plus, it's old so Tom can probably get it for really cheap.

So should Tom play this at some point? Because I really think he should, he would probably love the poop out of it.x

TL;DR Fallout 3 with better gunplay, a smaller world, worse voiceovers, and Tom would probably love it.

I've already played through that entire series (With the exclusion of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky). Call of Pripyat was the best, I loved the hell out of playing through it! Sooooo, Awesome suggestion, but already been done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/testing_account
connor713

connor713

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Tom needs to go through all of his Donated games from people and play some. *COUGH* SHELTER
*COUGH*
Back to top Go down
BilobedManatee
Admin
Admin
BilobedManatee

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:20 am

connor713 wrote:
Tom needs to go through all of his Donated games from people and play some. *COUGH* SHELTER
*COUGH*

But why do that when I could just play FALLOUT AGAIN?  CPKill 

Seriously though, after this run, I'll be playing more Steam games again.
Back to top Go down
StanleyStutters

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:54 pm

The Wolf Among Us would be great, if he hasn't played it yet.
Back to top Go down
BilobedManatee
Admin
Admin
BilobedManatee

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:46 pm

StanleyStutters wrote:
The Wolf Among Us would be great, if he hasn't played it yet.

Shhhhh, Don't tell anyone but Nicks220 donated the game, and it's on my "Soon 2 cast list" UnSassityLive 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New playthrough? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New playthrough?   New playthrough? Empty

Back to top Go down

New playthrough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unsane Forums :: Specific Forums :: Games-
Jump to: